“We equip Clients to be the best stewards of their time, talents, and treasures, and match those to the dreams, passions, and purposes they feel called to impact.”
– Joshua Legband, Financial Advisor
The Advisor at Great Waters Financial is responsible for maintaining client relationships, holistic plan communication, and helping align financial resources with values and goals that are meaningful to our clients. The role is influential in face-to-face interaction that guides clients through life transitions, like moving from work to retirement, and helping to navigate through change in an intentional way. This position serves in a team atmosphere to create consistent experiences for all clients and team members.
- Motivated by challenge
- Driven towards making an impact on other peoples’ lives
- Passionate about solving problems and building innovative solutions
- Excited about helping people create a more meaningful life
- Curious about others and what their values are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Series 65
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses (after 90 days)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Future certifications may be required *
- Provide guidance and advice to clients with respect to their financial management and investment decisions.
- Work closely with clients to understand their values, dreams and goals, and accurately communicate those desires with our team and keep them at the forefront of all of our interactions.
- Partner and collaborate closely with our Wealth Management Team to build, create and develop the best financial plan(s) for clients.
- Conduct client communications outside of meetings and strategy sessions
- Attend client events
- Ensure completion of tasks and opportunities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in accordance with provided timelines.
- Collaborate on special projects to continually enhance the client experience
- Stay up to date on market conditions, maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and maintain licenses/certifications with ongoing continuing education courses.